Wellness Immersion Retreat
DETAILS COMING JULY 9, 2018
“Disconnect from modern distractions ~ Connect to inner wisdom and balance”
“Be the change you want to see in the world.” Gandhi
6-Day/5-Night, Sunday – Friday retreat
Wellness Immersion Retreat
Rates coming July 9th.
Escape the habits of a fast-paced life and take a conscious step toward harmonizing with other like minded individuals while integrating a healthy lifestyle for the body, mind, spirit and connection to nature. The daily routine focuses on introducing educational components for self-care, holistic fitness, nutrition, tools for inspiration, and knowledge to enhance one’s quality of life mindfully designed by OM Sanctuary’s expert staff.
Disconnect from a highly connected world, and reconnect to inner source and balance on the beautiful 54-acre eco-friendly campus, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains above the French Broad River in Asheville, NC.
See available dates below
This rejuvenating Immersion includes:
- Immersive Retreat – The joy of nurturing well-being and deepening life enhancing experiences
- Lodging – Quiet the mind with natural views, TV-clock-phone-free rooms
- Study Guide & Journal – For recording discoveries and observations
- Coaching Session – Group introduction to the wellness wheel of health. Curriculum is designed for personal growth and well-being
- Departure Himalayan Salt Heart Stone – a touchstone to assist with integration back into daily life after retreat
- 3 Daily Meals: Vitalize the body with a nutritious healthy vegetarian breakfast, picnic lunch, and dinner
- All Daily classes (like yoga): Increase flexibility, strength, mindfulness
- Mid-day Centering – On select days. This faculty-guided practice will allow individuals a reflective pause in the day and an opportunity to embrace mindful awareness
- 6 Educational Sessions – These faculty-led educational sessions are designed to broaden knowledge in focused areas of holistic education, transformational art sessions, with group discussions
- Nature (or other) Excursion
- Tea time – Recharge and connect with health oriented and like-minded people
- Presentations –Leading topics on wellness to inspiration and educate
- 2 Culinary Demos – enjoy learning a recipe from the OM Sanctuary chef
- Entertainment – An evening of local music
- Wellness Treatments (one 60-minute included) – rejuvenate and sooth your body and mind through a treatment or private session in the Oshun Renewal Center
- Closing Class & Ceremony – A group highlight on the last night
- Eco-friendly-recycling stations – live in gratitude and help sustain the earth’s resources
- Contemplation Destinations – break the habit of “doing” and find the wisdom of quieting the mind and resting the body.
- Trillium Meditation room
- Wifi in select rooms (silenced devices)
- Serenity Labyrinth Garden and waterfall feature
- Tranquility Trail – 42 acre forest
*Programing and activities vary daily and seasonally. If space is limited, Retreatants who have signed up for the R&R – Plus and Wellness Immersion Retreat will have placement priority. All wellness session are on a first come basis.
Wellness Immersion Retreat Dates:
- September 23-28
- September 30-October 5
- October 7-12
- October 14-19
- October 21-26
- October 28-November 2
- November 4-9
- November 11-16
- December 2-7
- December 9-14
Enhance your retreat:
Deepen and experience a higher revitalizing and immersive impact:
- Wellness Session or treatment such as a massage (48 hr. reservation suggested:828.252.7313, 24hr. cancellation)
- Additional program or class, find by searching date range
- Take your practice home. The OM Monthly Newsletter offers inspirational wellness articles, a monthly practice for each month, nutritional recipes, updates and promotions.
A cantina station for healthy snacks.