Wellness Immersion Retreat
“Disconnect from modern distractions ~ Connect to inner wisdom and balance”
“Be the change you want to see in the world.” Gandhi
6-Day/5-Night, Sunday – Friday retreat
Wellness Immersion Retreat – Schedule and Details
Wellness Immersion Tuition: $1,475- Register Here
Lodging price ranges depending on room type selected- Reserve Lodging Here
Escape the habits of a fast-paced life and take a conscious step toward harmonizing with other like minded individuals while integrating a healthy lifestyle for the body, mind, spirit and connecting to nature. The daily routine focuses on introducing educational components for self-care, holistic fitness, nutrition, tools for inspiration and knowledge to enhance one’s quality of life mindfully designed by OM Sanctuary’s expert staff.
Disconnect from a highly connected world and reconnect to an inner source of balance on the beautiful 54-acre nature based campus, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains above the French Broad River in Asheville, NC.
See immersion topics and available dates below:rsion includes:
- Immersive Retreat – The joy of nurturing well-being and deepening life enhancing experiences
- 6 Coaching Sessions – A Wellness Coach will introduce the group to the wellness wheel of health, helping each individual identify the areas of personal wellness that could use attention such as mental, emotional, social, financial, spiritual, physical and environmental health. Weekly curriculum is designed for personal growth and well-being.
- 3 Featured Transformational Art – Each Immersion has a different specialty theme. Check out the Immersion themes below (3 hours total)
- Departure gift – A touchstone to assist with integration back into daily life after retreat
- 3 Daily Meals: Vitalize the body with a nutritious vegetarian breakfast, picnic lunch, and dinner
- Daily Holistic Classes: 2 per day (e.g. Yoga, Tai Chi, Meditation and Qi Gong) – Increase flexibility, strength, and mindfulness
- Mid-day Centering – This faculty-guided practice will allow individuals a reflective pause in the day and an opportunity to embrace mindful awareness (available only on select days)
- Excursion – Off-site nature excursion and lunch TBA by season
- Evening Presentation – Leading topics on wellness to inspire and educate
- Entertainment – An evening of local music
- Wellness Treatments (one 60-minute Integrative Massage included) – Rejuvenate and sooth your body and mind through a treatment in the Oshun Renewal Center
- Closing Class & Ceremony – A group highlight on the closing class day
- Study Guide & Journal – For recording discoveries and observations
- Eco-friendly-recycling stations – Live in gratitude and help sustain the earth’s resources
- Contemplation Destinations – Break the habit of “doing” and find the wisdom of quieting the mind and resting the body
- Trillium Meditation room
- Wifi in select rooms (silenced devices)
- Serenity Labyrinth Garden and waterfall feature
- Tranquility Trail – 42 acre forest
*Programing and activities vary daily and seasonally. If space is limited, retreatants who have signed up for the R&R and Wellness Immersion Retreat will have placement priority. All wellness sessions are on a first come basis.
2019 DATES AND TOPICS:
- April 14-19+ featured class on Sound Therapy with Billy Zanski
- May 26-31 + featured class on Inner Awareness – Awakening the Energy Body through the Ancient Art of Qigong with Brian Relph
- June 2-7 + featured class on Forest Bathing with Mary Liske
2018 DATES AND TOPICS:
SEPTEMBER FOCUS: YOUTHFUL REJUVENATION W/ SALT STONE
- September 23-28 + featured class on Rejuvenation w/Salt Stones (hands & feet massage) with Shelli Stanback
- September 30-October 5 + featured class on Rejuvenation w/Salt Stones (face massage) with Shelli Stanback
OCTOBER FOCUS: TRANSFORMATION AND NATURE
- October 7-12 + featured class on Nature Photography as Meditation with Brian Relph
- October 14-19 + featured class on Forest Bathing with Mary Liske.
- October 21-26 + featured class on Nature Photography as Meditation with Brian Relph
- October 28-November 2 + featured class on Poetry & Nature with James Nave´
NOVEMBER & DECEMBER FOCUS: SPIRITUALITY AND CRAFT MAKING
- November 4-9+ featured class on Mindful Mala Creations with Jeri Senor
- November 11-16+ featured class on Forest Bathing with Mary Liske.
- December 9-14 + featured class on Blissful Vegan Sweets with Brynda Bechtold
- December 30-January 4 + featured class on Strengthening Envisioned Self – with Janese Derrough
Enhance your retreat:
Deepen and experience a higher revitalizing and immersive impact:
- Wellness Session or treatment such as a massage (48 hr. reservation suggested: 828.252.7313, 24hr. cancellation)
- Additional program or class, find by searching date range
- Take your practice home. The OM Monthly Newsletter offers inspirational wellness articles, a monthly practice for each month, nutritional recipes, updates and promotions.