Tao Tantra Retreat
Date(s) - 10/19/2018 - 10/21/2018
Instructors: Dr. Debbie Meitz and Sarina Stone
Day: Friday, October 19th- Sunday, October 21st 2018
Location: Oshun Renewal Center – River Cane Studio
Tuition: $450 ($395 early bird special)
Description: Integrate classic Tantra and Taoist practices and learn to use essential energy for improved health, vitality and longevity. Explore the blending of the heart with innate masculine and feminine energies for improved intimate and interpersonal relationships.
Taoists in China have known for thousands of years that cultivating the minds’ ability to harness, transform, move and store energy (Qi or Chi) is essential for optimal health, longevity and happiness. Thus the art of QiGong (energy work) was born.
Nearby in India, the Tantric yogi’s discovered that human emotion, indeed thought in general, generate life-giving energy. Raising positive, loving thoughts proved to be an elixir for health and vitality.
In more recent times, Taoists and Tantric masters discovered that the two philosophies complement each other and create a cleaner, clearer path to self-mastery. Dr. Debora Meitz and Sarina Stone invite participants to experience this transformational, mind expanding reality. All are capable of great love, great health and great passion for life.
COURSE BENEFITS & TECHNIQUES:
- Learn to cultivate the power of arousal and orgasmic energy for health, improved energy and longevity.
- Strengthen intimacy and intimate relationships.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) correction techniques will be taught.
- Jade Egg kegel exercises will be practiced.
- Men and women learn why breast massage could prevent breast cancer, balance hormones, diminish cramps and see exactly how to perform it.
- Learn about Master Mantak Chia’s Universal Healing Tao sexual energy practices.
- Explore the secrets of the multi-orgasmic man.
- Explore the secrets of the multi-orgasmic woman.
For all program inquiries contact:
Sarina Stone at [email protected]
Dr. Debbie Meitz at [email protected]