Success By Design: Create a Transformational MasterPlan for 2014
Date(s) - 12/14/2013 - 12/15/2013
Facilitated by Celebrated Speaker, Ozioma Egwuonwu
“Many of us face day to day challenges that keep us from being our best and brightest selves. The end of the year is the perfect time to explore the infinite possibilities for the coming year and steer your lives and your businesses in the direction of your dreams.” – Ozioma Egwuonwu
Saturday, December 14, 10am to 7pm
Sunday, December 15, 10am to 12:30pm
$199 Holiday Special Registration
Optional Boxed Lunch
Saturday only. $15 (tax included)
The Success by Design Intensive will teach you how to create powerful master plan strategies uniquely tailored to fit your needs. During your time with us you will:
- Create a Purpose Driven master plan to Fuel Your Life and Work.
- Learn a PROVEN step-by-step method for clarifying your goals and turning your desires into reality.
- Conduct a Comprehensive assessment on key areas of your life and work to determine where you need to focus your attention and energy.
- Learn effective strategies for moving beyond procrastination, doubt, and feelings of lack to paint a solid picture of the future you’ve always dreamed of only brighter.
- Receive a blueprint for the changes you’d like to see immediately and the actions steps to make them happen.
- Receive access to complimentary group coaching calls and online community for the next three months to support you in the maintenance of your plan.
Are you ready to live the life you know you are truly capable of living in 2014?
See Other Events with Ozioma:
Message from the founder of BurnBright Lifeworks, Inc.:
When I began providing my clients with a Master Plan, I found that not only did they get more accomplished, but they expressed that their lives and work seemed to be filled with more purpose and take on a deeper sense of meaning. Please join me for this groundbreaking workshop and experience what the power of a transformational MasterPlan can do for you life and business in 2014.
Ozioma currently teaches a Masters level course at Columbia University on Developing & Implementing Ideas and is delighted to support OM Sanctuary and the Asheville Community in turning our ideas into action!
Education: Ozioma is certified as a life coach, Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Trainer of Social Artistry. She also possesses two masters degrees in English studies and in Television, Radio, and New Media Studies (programming & management).
In 2012, Ozioma invented a personal and global innovation called the International Day for Dreamers www.dayfordreamers.com.