Adult Yoga Summer Camp
Date(s) - 08/10/2018 - 08/12/2018
4:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Instructor: Miranda Peterson
Times: Friday @ 4:00pm – Sunday 1:00pm
Location: Multiple venues and natural locations
Tuition: $999 Private, $849 Shared, $649 Local Commuter, $199 Deposit – (Registration open until August 6)
Remember what it was like to be a kid, looking forward to being an adult? And now, as an adult, there is the realization that life was much more awesome and easy as a kid. Come experience the best of both worlds at Adult Yoga Summer Camp at OM Sanctuary amidst the magical mountains of Asheville, NC.
- Feel more grounded, refreshed and revived after a weekend of yoga, hiking, meditation, workshops, nourishing, organic plant-based meals*, sound healing and more.
- All the camp favorites: hiking, campfires, s’mores, songs, arts & crafts.
- Reconnect to yourself and to nature.
- Get excited to get away from stresses, monotony, anxieties and responsibilities of daily life in favor of trying new things and making new friends
- Yoga and meditation everyday and everywhere, including near a wonderful 300 foot waterfall just outside of town
- After a weekend of rest & relaxation surrounded by nature, enjoy a holistic & health conscious tour of downtown Asheville with Asheville Wellness Tours
- Experience all the unique & holistic things Asheville has to offer both downtown and out in nature!
Join the fun at OM Sanctuary, a beautiful 54-acre mountain retreat center in Asheville, North Carolina to learn, explore, seek wellness, experience mindfulness and bring balance to your body, mind and spirit while surrounded by nature.
Friday, Aug 10
- 4:00: Check-in, unpack & settle into our comfy, semi-secluded cottages
- Orientation, Hiking, Yoga Outside, Dinner,Welcome/Intro/Evening Program/Meditation
Saturday, Aug 11
- Morning Walking Meditation Outside, Breakfast, Yoga + Hiking + Meditation, Free Time – Reflection, Afternoon Program – Share insights, Evening Yoga (Relaxation/Yin/Nidra), Dinner, Evening Program
Sunday, Aug 12
- Morning Walking Meditation & Yoga Outside, Breakfast, Pack and Put Up Bags, Closing/Reflection, Asheville Downtown Wellness Tour including Local Tea Tasting & Sound Healing
- 1:00 PM: Head home or explore more of Asheville
*Please note any dietary restrictions at time of Registration.
Visit www.namasteinnature.com for more info and to learn more about your host, Miranda.