Raw and Living Foods Juice Cleanse
Date(s) - 05/15/2015 - 05/17/2015
Also with “Farmacy” Juice and Tonic Bar
Location: OM Sanctuary
Tuition: $333.00 per person
Early Bird Special $299.00 (before 3/1/15)
Registration: Please email [email protected]
(space is limited to 8)
Includes: lodging plus nourishing organic healing juices, beverages, and gourmet raw living foods.
During your weekend retreat you will:
- Be nourished with delicious raw living foods, juices and beverages.
- Have mindful movement to inspire and invigorate your mind and body.
- Have raw living foods instruction.
- Experience meditation, mindful movement, soulful music and dance.
- Enjoy the benefits of a weekend whose emphasis is placed upon rejuvenating your body, soothing your mind and reviving your spirit.
About Hosts Judi and Carl Murphy:
Certified Raw and Living Foods Nutrition Educators and Wholistic Health Coaches, Masters of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Judi is a graduate from Bauman College in Berkeley, CA, specializing in Raw and Living Foods. She holds a personal certification from the renowned Dr. Ann Wigmore to teach the living foods program. Carl holds a Master Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine. He brings 20 years experience integrating TCM with his background in Raw and Living Foods, Juicing, Herbology and Energetic Medicine. Both Judi and Carl are writers, speakers and educators facilitating workshops and classes nationally and internationally on healing the mind, body and spirit. Together, they operate and facilitate the “Farmacy” Juice and Tonic Bar located in the West Village Market at 771 Haywood Road, Asheville, Wednesday – Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
For more information please visit www.farmacyjuiceandtonicbar.com.