Detoxification for the Body, Mind & Soul
Date(s) - 02/07/2015
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Faculty: Dr. Kristine Kopp, Wellness Physician
Date: Saturday, February 7, 2015
Time: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Location: Trillium Room
Registration: Program Sign-Up
Program Registration ends: 2/4/2015
Learn what foods, herbs, spices and supplements can be used to help with detoxification. Understand generally what nutritional elements correspond to different organs and areas in order to heal your body, mind and soul. – Enrichment Seminar
You will learn:
- What you absolutely must have in order for your body to detoxify.
- How your body becomes toxic (it’s not just from food and environmental toxins).
- Foods to get out of your kitchen immediately and foods to keep in your kitchen.
- The most healing superfoods and how they can help you.
- Easy recipes for everyday use and items to bring your body back into balance and help restore your health.
- Sneaky “health” items that are actually toxins!
About Faculty: Dr. Kristine Kopp is a Wellness Physician and Speaker with a passion or helping people obtain optimal health. Knowing that there are many facets involved in a person’s healing from nutrition, energy, thoughts, stress, habits and so much more, she combines knowledge from her various trainings to spread the word of health. Dr. Kopp also uses whole food supplements and herbs to help everything from aches and pains, to migraines, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, digestive issues, stress, hormonal problems, “ADHD” and much more.
OM Sanctuary reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If OM Sanctuary cancels a program, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel your registration eight (8) or more days before your program begins, you will receive a full refund, less a $35 processing fee.
If you cancel your registration less than eight (8) days before your program begins, you will receive a nonrefundable credit, less a $35 processing fee, toward future OM Sanctuary programs or overnight stays.
Credit may be applied to any OM Sanctuary program or overnight stay for up to one year following the date of issue.