Wellness Immersion Retreat
“Disconnect from modern distractions ~ Connect to inner wisdom and balance”
“Be the change you want to see in the world.” Gandhi
6-Day/5-Night, Sunday – Friday retreat
NEW YEARS WELLNESS IMMERSION
December 30-January 4 + featured class on Strengthening Envisioned Self – with Janese Derrough
- Participants will gain new tools to help attract the life that they deserve. Janese offers a unique approach to vision boards. Through the use of placement, along with understanding the multiple levels operating in each individuals life, participants will create a vision board that will reflect and strengthen their true and empowered self!
Wellness Immersion Retreat – Schedule and Details
Starts at $1500 Double Occupancy/$1800 Single ~ Click to Reserve
Escape the habits of a fast-paced life and take a conscious step toward harmonizing with other like minded individuals while integrating a healthy lifestyle for the body, mind, spirit and connection to nature. The daily routine focuses on introducing educational components for self-care, holistic fitness, nutrition, tools for inspiration, and knowledge to enhance one’s quality of life mindfully designed by OM Sanctuary’s expert staff.
Disconnect from a highly connected world, and reconnect to inner source and balance on the beautiful 54-acre eco-friendly campus, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains above the French Broad River in Asheville, NC.
This rejuvenating Immersion includes:
- Immersive Retreat – The joy of nurturing well-being and deepening life enhancing experiences
- Lodging – Quiet the mind with natural views, TV-clock-phone-free rooms
- Study Guide & Journal – For recording discoveries and observations
- 3 Coaching Session – Group introduction to the wellness wheel of health. Curriculum is designed for personal growth and well-being
- 3 Featured Transformational Art – 3 day training series 3p – 4p (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday)
- Departure gift – a touchstone to assist with integration back into daily life after retreat
- 3 Daily Meals: Vitalize the body with a nutritious healthy vegetarian breakfast, picnic lunch, and dinner
- All Daily classes (like yoga): Increase flexibility, strength, mindfulness
- Mid-day Centering – On select days. This faculty-guided practice will allow individuals a reflective pause in the day and an opportunity to embrace mindful awareness
- 6 Educational Sessions – These faculty-led educational sessions are designed to broaden knowledge in focused areas of holistic education, transformational art sessions, with group discussions
- Excursion – off site nature excursion and lunch TBA by season
- Tea time – Recharge and connect with health oriented and like-minded people
- Presentations –Leading topics on wellness to inspire and educate
- Entertainment – An evening of local music
- Wellness Treatments (one 60-minute included) – rejuvenate and sooth your body and mind through a treatment or private session in the Oshun Renewal Center
- Closing Class & Ceremony – A group highlight on the last night
- Eco-friendly-recycling stations – live in gratitude and help sustain the earth’s resources
- Contemplation Destinations – break the habit of “doing” and find the wisdom of quieting the mind and resting the body.
- Trillium Meditation room
- Wifi in select rooms (silenced devices)
- Serenity Labyrinth Garden and waterfall feature
- Tranquility Trail – 42 acre forest
*Programing and activities vary daily and seasonally. If space is limited, Retreatants who have signed up for the R&R – Plus and Wellness Immersion Retreat will have placement priority. All wellness session are on a first come basis.
DATES AND TOPICS:
SEPTEMBER FOCUS: YOUTHFUL REJUVENATION W/ SALT STONE
- September 23-28 + featured class on Rejuvenation w/Salt Stones (hands & feet massage) with Shelli Stanback
- September 30-October 5 + featured class on Rejuvenation w/Salt Stones (face massage) with Shelli Stanback (Registration Closed)
OCTOBER FOCUS: TRANSFORMATION AND NATURE
- October 7-12 + featured class on Nature Photography as Meditation with Brian Relph (Registration Closed)
- October 14-19 + featured class on Forest Bathing with Mary Liske.
- October 21-26 + featured class on Nature Photography as Meditation with Brian Relph
- October 28-November 2 + featured class on Poetry & Nature with James Nave´
NOVEMBER & DECEMBER FOCUS: SPIRITUALITY AND CRAFT MAKING
- November 4-9+ featured class on Mindful Mala Creations with Jeri Senor
- November 11-16+ featured class on Forest Bathing with Mary Liske.
- December 9-14 + featured class on Blissful Vegan Sweets with Brynda Bechtold
A SPECIAL NEW YEARS WELLNESS IMMERSION
- December 30-January 4 + featured class on Strengthening Envisioned Self – with Janese DerroughBack To Top
Enhance your retreat:
Deepen and experience a higher revitalizing and immersive impact:
- Wellness Session or treatment such as a massage (48 hr. reservation suggested: 828.252.7313, 24hr. cancellation)
- Additional program or class, find by searching date range
- Take your practice home. The OM Monthly Newsletter offers inspirational wellness articles, a monthly practice for each month, nutritional recipes, updates and promotions.
A cantina station for healthy snacks